Sooner or later, you will find yourself needing to enroll your child in a Day Care Center in Chicago, Illinois, especially if you are a working parent.
However, if it’s your first time, you may be at a loss with who to trust your child. You may be anxious about leaving your child with people you have only met several times, no matter how long they’ve been on the job. You may also be overwhelmed with arranging your schedule, making sure that your child gets to their preschool on time.
We know these worries well as a provider of Childcare in Illinois. Fortunately, you can ease all these by asking the right questions. As such, here are some of the most important questions you must ask yourself before choosing a childcare provider.
- Safety and Security.
- Is the center licensed and safe?
- What is the center’s unannounced visits policy? (There is no other option other than an open-door policy. If the center doesn’t allow parents to drop in unannounced, leave.)
- How are the employees screened?
- What is the center’s teacher-to-child ratio?
- Are children segregated by age?
- How do the teachers engage with the children when you toured the center?
- Ambiance and Accommodations.
- Does the center have room for light to come in?
- Are the classrooms cheerful?
- Is there a lot of yelling?
- Is the food being served age-appropriate?
Most importantly, what did your gut tell you when you toured the center? The decision is up to you in the end, so remember not to get rushed or pressured. Suite Little Feet will be more than glad to answer your questions and more. For your childcare in Chicago, don’t hesitate to call on us.