As one of the leading providers of childcare in Illinois, we specialize in ensuring the growth and development of young children. Allow us to share our expertise on why you should consider letting your child learn a musical instrument. Here are its benefits:
- It can help promote physical development. To give an example, drumming with their hands can build their gross motor skills, and using their finger to tap a piano can build their fine motor skills.
- It can help support sensory development such as touch, hearing, balance, and movement. They can learn how to play and hold different instruments and how their actions create different sounds.
- It can help continuously enhance their hand-eye coordination skills. This may be one of the more obvious benefits of learning an instrument.
- It can teach them patience and perseverance. Learning how to really play an instrument is not easy and will require a lot of time and focus.
- It can help accelerate brain development. According to a 2016 study, children who played instruments showed an increase in their brain development that those who did not.
While they are in preschool, you can enroll them in lessons that can teach them how to play a musical instrument.
Are you looking for a reputable day care center in Chicago, Illinois? Then you stumbled on the right blog post. Look for no other than Suite Little Feet.
We provide childcare on Southside that is aiming to be the partner of parents in making sure their children reach their full potential and develop into successful individuals with good character.
For the best childcare in Chicago, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Enroll your child today!